Ganni Gypsy Deguara
- Sex : Male (unneutered)
- Obesity level : extremely thin, even though he eats anything in sight
- Weight : I still have to check, but probably about 4.5 kg
- Colour : Bright Orange
- Cuddlability : Unless he wants to eat or to get out of the house, he is loveable, even though he's not fat enough to be called cuddly
- Coat : Moderately soft, even though prone to scratches of all shapes and sizes, especially during the mating season
- Date of Birth : presumed 25 May 1995
- Star Sign : Gemini
- Personality : Free spirit, gypsy, always wants to get out of the house even though he likes its comfort, also a great troublemaker, bites ferociously when annoyed, even attacks other cats who are twice as big as him ... but he rarely comes out without a scratch
- Motto : If anything limits your freedom, then bite.
- Life Story : Of unknown origin, Ganni appeared in our garden, a thin ginger kitten of 1 month with apparently singed whiskers. 4 days after he came to our garden, he got sick and my mother at first contrary to our keeping him, finally consented after seeing him. However he recovered, even though he's always getting hurt. In fact we don't have to remind the vet of his medical history each time we go...