Pio's firmament of links...
Till lately my links were merely scribbled on scraps of paper which were shut in the darkness of my drawer. I'm not a great believer in astrology, but when I came to organise my links I thought that only the planets can hopefully ever organise my links. So I took the connotations which planets have been given throughout the ages, and placed the links that way. I hope you like the approach. Now go see them... By the way, the descriptions given below are very general. There is much more to see in all of them.
Fasten your seatbelts please, the
Have a nice trip...
Take a shuttle to the
- Come here for games, entertainment in general, and optimism
Blast off to Mercury
- This is the place for communication, brain-teasers and travelling
Bus it to Venus
- The romantic person's haven, but not only. It also includes fashion, money and the arts.
Stay on Spaceship
- This is all about finding your roots, protecting your environment, and much more...
Take a stroll to the
- Nostalgia, fantasy, homepaging and other things here.
Walk it home to Mars
- The Red Planet has many interesting links to give, from many categories, but all with that Martian, spicy hot flavour.
Hitch a ride to Jupiter
- At Jupiter you'll find games, philosophy and spirituality as well as a bright outlook on life.
Voyage to Saturn
- Not necessarily a gloomy planet. Just a practical one - come here to build a virtual home or to find study aids.
Flight to Uranus
- This is the planet of change. Come here for media, space travel, sci-fi and everything that's unexpected...hehehe
Trip to Neptune
- The cloudy planet brings you idealism and art.
Right on to Pluto
- This is a place for those who enjoy the dark side of life.
Get a closer look of the
- This, finally, is a page dedicated to people (and not only people) who are important to me. I surely considered them as "bright stars".
to Pio's home
Go to the Magic Paw